Over the Top
Dose of Colors Over the Top Lip Gloss ($15.00 for 0.14 fl. oz.) is a clear gloss with flecks of medium-sized gold sparkle. It’s not designed to be much more than a clear gloss with gold sparkle in it (it’s actually described as “a mega-shine clear gloss infused with reflective gold reflects”). It had noticeable sparkle but wasn’t chocked-full of it either. The texture was smooth, lightweight, and non-tacky on the lips, and the gloss spread easily across my lips. I had a sweet, vanilla-like scent but no discernible taste. The gloss lasted for an hour and a half on me and seemed slightly hydrating.
- MAC Pussywillow (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Dior Gold Rain (164) (LE, $29.50) is warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Melted Honey (P, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC On Cue (LE, $22.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Something Shiny (LE, $9.99) is warmer (90% similar).
- Burberry Gold No. 25 (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Explosion (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NARS At First Sight (LE, $26.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Candlelight (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Always Sunny (LE, $6.00) is less pigmented, warmer (90% similar).
Polybutene Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Octyldodecanol Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) wax Copernicia prunifera (carnauba) wax, Trihydroxystearin Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Silica Polyethylene terephthalate Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Tin Oxide (CI 77861)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.