Colour Pop Thimble Super Shock Cheek Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, light gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It had semi-opaque pigmentation when applied with fingertips and medium, buildable coverage when applied with brushes. The highlighter had a smooth, lightly spongy texture that felt wet to the touch but applied and acted more like a powder as soon as it was placed onto the skin. This shade had a noticeable sheen but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for over 10 hours on me.
- MAC Way Fresh (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $19.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #2 (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Sun Ceremony (LE, $2.99) is brighter (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gold Bar (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ILIA Decades (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Anastasia Butterscotch (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Now's the Time (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Gold Radiance (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Azores (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).