The Real Thing
ColourPop The Real Thing Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($12.00 for 0.32 oz.) is a medium gold with strong, warm undertones and a shiny, metallic finish. It had a cream-to-powder formula, so it felt emollient, almost wet to the touch, but was very lightweight, thin, and then felt powder-like as soon as it came into contact with my skin.
It had nearly opaque color coverage applied with a fingertip and more buildable, medium coverage when applied with a synthetic stippling brush, which was as expected. The highlighter applied evenly to bare skin as well as over foundation (as it did not lift up my base). It wore well for 10 hours without fading or creasing on me.
- Essence Be My Sunlight (P, $4.49) is darker (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Holly Gold-head (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Whisper of Gilt (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ILIA Starstruck (P, $34.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Dior Midnight Wish (LE, $45.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #02 (P, $39.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Centerfold (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Viserion (LE, $26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop 1st Prize (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).