ColourPop Strapped Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a muted, medium peach with warm, brown undertones and a hint of pink paired with a pearlized finish. The texture was smooth, thin, emollient (felt almost wet when I touched it with my fingertip), and blendable, which made it easy to spread across the skin.
It had good pigmentation when applied with fingertips and more semi-sheer, buildable coverage when used with a brush (which is as described). When I tested it, the blush lasted for nine hours on me before fading slightly. It’s the type of color that is better for highlighting on medium and darker skin tones but will work as a light bronzy color on fairer skin tones.
- Becca Smoky Quartz (LE, $38.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Oyster (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Zoeva Palace Door (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Rose Champagne (P, $2.99) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Viseart Highlight #2 (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Colour Pop On My Mind (P, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Romance (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Starlight (P, $44.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay NSFW (LE, $26.00) is lighter (85% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. - $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield "higher coverage") or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It's a cream-based product that has a subtle, "wet" feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one's base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won't slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, OCTOCRYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TIN OXIDE, SILICA, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) MICA (CI 77019) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).