ColourPop Spellbound Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a pale, icy lavender with cooler undertones and flecks of pink and lavender sparkle and glitter. It has a glitter finish, which has larger particle sparkle/shimmer and a sheer base (more coverage in terms of shimmer/sparkle). If you’re someone who loves a glittery highlighter or enjoys patting glitter on top of other cheek colors, this could be a good one to consider. The texture was smooth, lightly spongy but not overly wet, and it had good transfer from fingertips to cheekbones, so I was able to get good “coverage” via glittery bits and sparkles without having to really rub and press it on. I did find that fingertips made it easier to get an even layer of glitter on the skin compared to a brush. It wore well for nine and a half hours with very little migration.
- Maybelline Purple (100) (P, $9.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Cover FX Aurora (P, $44.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Unicorn (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Maybelline Opal (050) (P, $9.99) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Flying High (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Lunar (P, $44.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- JD Glow Synopsis (P, $16.50) is warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Love (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Eternal Sunshine (-, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 3 Frozen Orange (P, $21.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethiconol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).