Colour Pop Soul Mate Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light-medium, pink-coral with with undertones and a semi-matte finish. There seemed to be a barely-there, fine shimmer that gave it a natural finish when applied and buffed out on my cheeks–not really shimmery but very skin-like. The texture was slightly dry, thin, and definitely looked better after it was applied than it felt or appeared swatched.
It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that blended out fairly readily, though I had to be careful to disperse it from the beginning rather than really spread it out as it had a tendency to stick a bit otherwise. For example, if I gently tapped my brush three or four times across the cheek area and then blended everything together, that was pretty easy, but if I tapped all of the product onto the apple of my cheek and then blended out, that became more challenging to diffuse and spread the product outward. It stayed on well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- LORAC Enchanted (LE, $23.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Count Me In (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Make You Mine (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Precious Rocks (864) (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Guerlain Ors et Merveilles #6 (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #3 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Lover's Blush (P, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Too Faced Apricot in the Act (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Thnks fr the Mmrs (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Unleashed (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
$7.00/0.21 oz. - $33.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.