On My Mind
ColourPop On My Mind Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, medium pinky-peach with warm undertones and a pearly sheen. It had semi-sheer coverage that was buildable to medium coverage when applied with a brush and medium to semi-opaque, buildable coverage when applied with fingertips. The texture felt smooth to the touch, yielded when pressed, but it was thin and easy to work with as it dried to a powder-like finish quickly (but remained blendable around the edges after it dried down). This particular shade looked more like a highlighter on my skin tone but could work as a blush on fairer complexions. It wore well for nine hours on me.
- ColourPop Yummy Cookies (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Zoeva Palace Door (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS PYT (LE, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Nuanced (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Strapped (LE, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Honeymoon (DC, $9.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Metal Peach (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Big Break (LE, $22.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Benefit Gold Rush (PiP, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Rose Champagne (P, $2.99) is darker (95% similar).
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).