ColourPop Happy Camper Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a rich, dark bronze with warm, golden pearl and a metallic sheen. The consistency was smooth, cream-like, and extremely blendable on the skin. It had rich, opaque color payoff in a single layer, but it was easy to use less or sheer out the product on the skin for a less intense look. The only downside was that it did seem to emphasize my skin’s texture noticeably. On my normal-to-dry skin, the powder stayed on well for eight hours.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Cover FX Candlelight (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Watch Me Werk (P, $25.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #20 (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Glorify (LE, $37.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Pose (LE, $7.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever H312 (P, $23.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- UOMA Beauty You Glo Girl (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Firework (P, $20.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Aruba (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Rose Gold (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, lighter, less pigmented (90% similar).
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
TALC, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PTFE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.