ColourPop Frisky Business Pressed Powder Blush ($7.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light-medium peach with warmer undertones but leaned slightly pink. The texture was soft, a little powdery in the pan, but felt silky and smooth to the touch. It had semi-opaque pigmentation–though the formula markets itself as buildable–in a single layer, which could then be built up to full coverage. The powder applied fairly evenly and blended out without too much effort, but it could have been easier to work with overall. It wore well for seven and a half hours on me before I noticed fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Kat Von D Gretel (Light) (DC, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- bareMinerals The Summer Fling (LE, $22.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- bareMinerals The Spring Fling (LE, $22.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Cover FX Soft Peach (Left) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Buzzed (LE, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Vintage Rouge (P, $12.99) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Peach Splendor (LE, $44.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Dainty (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Patrick Ta She's Sincere (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Prism (P, $23.00) is darker (90% similar).
$10.00/0.13 oz. - $76.92 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Zinc Stearate, Distarch Phosphate , Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate , Quercetin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).