Everybody's Got a Weakness
ColourPop Everybody’s Got a Weakness Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light-medium, yellowed peach base with pink-to-violet shifting micro-sparkle and pearl. It had a smooth, lightly emollient texture–wet to the touch and very creamy–but thin and quick to feel powder-like once it came into contact with my skin. It had buildable pigmentation from sheer to mostly opaque when applied with a brush and more medium to opaque coverage when applied with fingertips. The highlighter applied evenly and blended out easily along the edges. It wore well for nine and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
- Dior Coral (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Starlight (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Kaja Luna (P, $19.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Smashbox Gilded Rose (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Warm Glow (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Smashbox Prismatic Petal (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Hourglass Euphoric Strobe Light (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Spanish Rose Glow (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Show Gold (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Hope St. (P, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.