Drive Me Crazy
Colour Pop Drive Me Crazy Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a rich, medium-dark coral-orange with warm undertones and a sparkling sheen. This seemed to have finer flecks of sparkle in it, in addition to pearl. It had rich color payoff when applied with fingertips and more medium, buildable coverage when applied with a stippling brush. The consistency felt smooth, lightly emollient without being too wet or thick, and it applied in a thin, even layer that was easy to diffuse along the edges. It looked very much like a cheek stain after I applied and blended out the blush on my cheeks. It stayed on well for 10 hours before fading a bit.
- NARS Fetishized (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- By Terry Tan & Flash Cruise #2 (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Papaya (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Wild Sunset (P, $34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Telling Glow (P, $27.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Smile (Left) (LE, $52.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Jelly Fish (DC, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Burberry Blossom (P, $42.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Soulshine (Together) (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Lovesick (LE, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Alumina, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).