Colour Pop Double Down Super Shock Cheek Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, very light gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It had good pigmentation that was medium and buildable when applied with a brush and more opaque when applied with fingertips (as described). The texture felt smooth, lightly spongy, and slightly wet to the touch, which made it easy to apply and diffuse on the skin without it lifting the base or emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. This shade was one of the more reflective shades I’ve come across in the brand’s range. The color stayed on well for 10 hours on me.
- Tarte Sunlight (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop A Smile and a Song (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Moonstone (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Earth (LE, $6.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Illamasqua Aurora (P, $24.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light-Medium (02) (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Perfect Topping (Lightness of Being) (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Star Babe (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker, glossier (90% similar).
- Milani Summer Glow (P, $10.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $19.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).