ColourPop Double Down Super Shock Cheek Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, very light gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It had good pigmentation that was medium and buildable when applied with a brush and more opaque when applied with fingertips (as described). The texture felt smooth, lightly spongy, and slightly wet to the touch, which made it easy to apply and diffuse on the skin without it lifting the base or emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. This shade was one of the more reflective shades I’ve come across in the brand’s range. The color stayed on well for 10 hours on me.
- ColourPop A Smile and a Song (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Moonstone (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop You're a Trip (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Earth (LE, $6.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Sunlight (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Kaja Gold Drip (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Kaja Toy Alien (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Ozone (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Smashbox Glow (LE, ) is less shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Sesso (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.