ColourPop Coastin’ Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, yellowed peach base with more of a transparent finish paired with fine gold and pink pearl that resulted in a almost dewy, metallic sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable coverage applied with fingertips and sheerer, buildable coverage applied with a synthetic brush.
The texture felt smooth, lightly emollient, so it could be pushed and indented with some pressure (say with a fingertip) but didn’t really feel traditionally wet when it came into contact with my skin. It applied and blended out more like a powder highlighter, though it seemed to have a more forgiving finish despite being rather intense in sheen. It wore well for nine and a half hours before fading a bit.
- NARS Sunstreak (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Now's the Time (LE, $26.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Courreges (LE, $32.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Kosas Tropic Equinox (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Fleur Sure (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Main Attraction (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize Glo (Highlighter) (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Milani Pearl (PiP, ) is brighter (90% similar).
- Dior Peach (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Moonlight (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethicone crosspolymer, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, ethylhexyl isononanoate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium aluminum borosilicate, aluminum calcium sodium silicate, isopropyl myristate, phenoxyethanol, silica, stearalkonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, propylene carbonate, tin oxide, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), carmine (ci 75470), iron oxides (ci 77491), mica (ci 77019), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.