Colour Pop Champagne Bubbles Pressed Illuminator ($12.00 for 0.3 oz.) is a light-medium, golden yellow with warm undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish. It was yellower and lighter than it appeared in the pan–almost more of a yellow hue than a true gold. The texture was slightly drier, denser, and needed a heavier handed approach to pick up product evenly on it.
It applied evenly and blended out well, but I didn’t think it illuminated my skin as much as I anticipated as it appeared quite subtle despite having opaque coverage. It also had a slightly sweet, fruity scent to it (supposed to be a “sparkling pink grapefruit mimosa”). This product lasted well for eight hours on me before fading visibly.
- Sydney Grace Satin Kicks (P, $9.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Gimme That! (LE, $34.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Now's the Time (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Lancome Gilded Gold (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Some Kind of Wonderful (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Burst (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Bullz Eye (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sunburst (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #2 (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Talc, Polydiethylsiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Diamond Powder, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Water, Glycerin, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titaniuim Dioxide (CI 77891).