ColourPop Boujee Call Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light gold with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It appeared a lot darker and more peach-toned in the pan but all I could see swatched and applied to my cheeks was gold. The texture had a smooth, moderately firm feel to it, and it took a heavier hand to get product onto my brush (or alternatively, use a denser brush). I had no trouble diffusing or blending out the edges of the highlighter on my skin, though, and there was no excess product kicked up in the pan as it was denser. It had good pigmentation, which was buildable to full coverage with a second layer but easily worn at sheerer coverage if desired. On me, the highlighter stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading slightly.
- Wet 'n' Wild Earth (LE, $6.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Warm Glow (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Hourglass Hypnotic Strobe Light (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, more muted (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Bliss (LE, $26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is lighter, better quality (95% similar).
- Tarte Authentic (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Highlighting Glow (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Too Faced Warm Glow (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Hourglass Champagne Flash (P, $42.00) is darker (95% similar).
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, PTFE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)