A Smile and a Song
ColourPop A Smile and a Song Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, light gold with warm, yellow undertones and a shiny, metallic finish. It had nearly opaque color coverage when applied with fingertips, while more medium, buildable coverage was achievable by using a stippling brush to apply. I had no trouble applying the highlighter on bare skin or over liquid foundation (even when set with powder) for a smooth, even application that didn’t disturb what was underneath it. The consistency was smooth, lightweight, and emollient without being too slippery or too wet. It dried down to a powder-like finish and stayed on well for 10 hours before fading slightly.
- Tarte Gator Wings (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (PiP, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Champagne (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Authentic (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Earth (LE, $6.99) is warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Double Down (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (DC, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Selfie (P, $25.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Lancome Gilded Gold (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Way Fresh (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Alumina; MAY CONTAIN: Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.