A Smile and a Song
Colour Pop A Smile and a Song Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, light gold with warm, yellow undertones and a shiny, metallic finish. It had nearly opaque color coverage when applied with fingertips, while more medium, buildable coverage was achievable by using a stippling brush to apply. I had no trouble applying the highlighter on bare skin or over liquid foundation (even when set with powder) for a smooth, even application that didn’t disturb what was underneath it. The consistency was smooth, lightweight, and emollient without being too slippery or too wet. It dried down to a powder-like finish and stayed on well for 10 hours before fading slightly.
- MAC Way Fresh (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Selfie (P, $25.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (DC, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Blessed (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (PiP, $24.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Champagne Strobe Light (LE, ) is more shimmery, brighter (95% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Highlight) (PiP, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Authentic (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Champagne (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Gator Wings (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Alumina; MAY CONTAIN: Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).