Part of Your World
ColourPop Part of Your World Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a soft, pale pink with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It had opaque color coverage when applied with fingertips and more medium, buildable coverage when applied with a stippling brush (as described). It had a smooth consistency that was spongy, lightly emollient, and had noticeable slip–a smidgen more than the average shade I’ve tried in the formula. The highlighter applied evenly to bare skin, diffused easily, and also applied well over foundation (as it did not lift it ). It wore well for almost 10 hours before fading slightly on me.
- Milk Makeup Pink (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- L'Oreal Ice (P, $12.99) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Sugar Trap (P, $7.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Burberry No. 03 Pink Pearl (P, $68.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Spellbound Glow (LE, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Wicked (LE, $26.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Air (LE, $6.99) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Holographic (Left) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #01 (P, $39.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior #002 (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Alumina; MAY CONTAIN: Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).