Coloured Raine Just Peachy Focal Point Glowlighter ($25.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a bright, medium pink with warmer, golden pearl. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin. The base of this appeared more like a cheek stain than a typical blush, which may have been partially the result of the creamier feel of the powder itself. I had no trouble blending and diffusing the edges of the highlighter (or blush, depending on your skin tone!) on my cheeks. The shimmer yielded a noticeable glow but didn’t accentuate my skin’s natural texture. On me, the highlighter started to fade after eight and a half hours of wear.
- Becca Hibiscus Bloom (DC, $34.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradiso (LE, $68.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarina Tarantino Parasol (P, $25.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Benefit Bella Bamba (DC, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Foxglove (DC, $34.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Stellar Beauty Beam (P, $25.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Cle de Peau Pale Fig (P, $60.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Rose Glacier (170) (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Blush (Original) (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Into the Pink (P, $31.00) is cooler (85% similar).