Colour Pop Clock Work Pressed Powder Face Duo ($16.00 for 0.50 oz.) contains a soft, shimmering orange highlighter paired with a peachy-orange blush. The two coordinated together for a very tone-on-tone look, but I could see this being more versatile if there was more contrast in the depth of the two shades. The quality of both shades was lovely, and they were nice to work with, but keep in the mind the blush is buildable in coverage, which is by design, so that might work for some but not others.
Tock is a soft orange with warmer undertones and a metallic sheen. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, slightly denser, almost cream-like powder that applied evenly and blended out well along the edges. This shade lasted for eight and a half hours on me.
- MAC Fairly Precious (LE, $33.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Maybelline Molten Peach (P, $9.99) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Morning After (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Clinique Golden Glow (P, $27.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Starlight (P, $44.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium/Dark Glow (P, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Premiere (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Peach Nectar (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Tarte Lit (P, ) is lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Nuanced (LE, $34.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).
Tick is a light-medium peach with warm, orange undertones and a satin finish. It had medium, buildable (as the brand intended) pigmentation (up to semi-opaque) with a soft, silky consistency that was more loosely pressed and a smidgen on the powdery side in the pan, but it blended out beautifully on my skin and was easy to work with. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
- MAC Ginger Spiked (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Jouer Hold Me (P, ) is more muted (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Smokey Eye Beauty (Cheek Swish) (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Zoeva CR040 (P, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Sisley Paris Mango (3) (P, $85.00) is less shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Inner Beauty (LE, ) is cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Satisfy (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Kat Von D Gretel (Light) (DC, ) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Indecent (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B304 (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$8.00/0.21 oz. - $38.10 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Nylon-12, Distarch Phosphate, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).