Clionadh Spark Powder Highlighter ($15.00 for 0.21 oz.) has a transparent base with iridescent shimmer that seemed to shift between warmer pink and cooler lavender with a luminous finish. The texture was soft, smooth, and a little powdery, though it did not appear dry or powdery once applied and blended out on my skin.
It had mostly opaque, buildable color coverage that applied evenly and diffused well with a luminosity that did not accentuate my skin texture. It did not seem to be quite as intense in its color-shift compared to other shades in the range, though. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Terra Moons Euphoria (P, $17.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Moira Ultra (P, $6.00) is less shimmery, less pigmented (95% similar).
- Clionadh Gleam (P, $7.75) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Terra Moons Zero Gravity (P, $17.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Water Tribe (LE, $4.50) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Clionadh Breaker (P, $12.50) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Pure Magic (LE, $6.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Danessa Myricks Young Love (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- JD Glow Synopsis (P, $16.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Lumi (PiP, $4.50) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. - $59.52 Per Ounce
There's not much that describes the formula other than it has a "soft, buildable application." They tended to be quite pigmented--semi-opaque to fully opaque--with soft, smoother textures that weren't too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or more buildable application, I'd highly recommend using a lighter hand a less-dense brush to do so.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they often needed to be really buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin's natural texture when worn at higher coverage levels. They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate. May Contain: +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.