Clionadh Ohm Powder Highlighter ($12.50 for 0.21 oz.) has a transparent base with iridescent pearl that reflected brighter, light-medium pink with subtle cool undertones paired with a smooth, metallic sheen. The consistency was soft, a little powdery in the pan but did not appear powdery on my skin.
The coverage was mostly opaque, though it was easy to sheer out if preferred, but seemed higher coverage than marketed (“buildable”). It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- bareMinerals Whimsy (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Prismatic Amethyst (LE, $38.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Viseart Enamored (Highlight) (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Milani Unicorn Dreams (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Magic (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Ethereal (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Diamond Dust (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Pink Pyrite (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- OFRA Cloud 9 (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Pink Heart (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. - $59.52 Per Ounce
There's not much that describes the formula other than it has a "soft, buildable application." They tended to be quite pigmented--semi-opaque to fully opaque--with soft, smoother textures that weren't too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or more buildable application, I'd highly recommend using a lighter hand a less-dense brush to do so.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they often needed to be really buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin's natural texture when worn at higher coverage levels. They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate. May Contain: +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.