Clionadh Enchantment Powder Highlighter ($14.00 for 0.21 oz.) has a medium, slightly warm-toned pink base with green-gold shifting shimmer that yielded a luminous sheen that was glowing but not emphasizing of skin texture or imperfections. The consistency was soft, smooth, and blendable as it wasn’t too firmly nor too softly pressed into the pan.
It had rich color coverage, which was more than described, but likely not a deal-breaker and was easy to use with a lighter hand for more buildable coverage if desired. It wore nicely for nine hours before fading visibly on my skin.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Terra Moons Starburst (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Glaminatrix Gleam (P, $8.77) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Terra Moons Light Year (P, $17.00) is more shimmery, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Gateway (P, $21.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Danessa Myricks Crazy 4 U (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Outfit Rememberer (LE, $4.50) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Arcade (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Terra Moons Aurora (P, $13.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Astral Venusian Orchid (PiP, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Terra Moons Starry Eyes (P, $13.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. - $59.52 Per Ounce
There's not much that describes the formula other than it has a "soft, buildable application." They tended to be quite pigmented--semi-opaque to fully opaque--with soft, smoother textures that weren't too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or more buildable application, I'd highly recommend using a lighter hand a less-dense brush to do so.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they often needed to be really buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin's natural texture when worn at higher coverage levels. They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate. May Contain: +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.