Clionadh Circuit Powder Highlighter ($15.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a bright, white gold with subtle, warm undertones that shifted from cooler to warmer gold paired with an intense, metallic finish. It was so shiny and metallic that it seemed to smooth out my skin texture rather than emphasize it. At certain angles, the base appeared bluish, though I felt like it was less noticeable in person due to how shimmery and reflective the finish was (where real life makes a bigger difference!).
The texture was soft, smooth, and lightly creamy, which helped the powder apply evenly and “melt” as I buffed and blended it on my skin. It had opaque color coverage, which seemed higher than marketed, but could be applied with a more feathery brush for a sheerer effect. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before showing signs of wear.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Danessa Myricks Spring Equinox (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Terra Moons Timeshift (P, $17.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Clionadh Glint (P, $7.75) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Terra Moons Saturn's Rings (P, $17.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Terra Moons Astral (P, $17.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Terra Moons Lunar Spectrum (P, $17.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Glaminatrix Bunny (P, $8.77) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Clionadh Lux (P, $14.25) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Clionadh Chandelier (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Clionadh Phosphorescent (P, $14.25) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. - $59.52 Per Ounce
There's not much that describes the formula other than it has a "soft, buildable application." They tended to be quite pigmented--semi-opaque to fully opaque--with soft, smoother textures that weren't too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or more buildable application, I'd highly recommend using a lighter hand a less-dense brush to do so.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they often needed to be really buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin's natural texture when worn at higher coverage levels. They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate. May Contain: +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.