Clinique Pansy Pop Cheek Pop Blush ($25.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a brightened, light-medium lavender with a hint of pink and a satiny sheen.
he texture was soft, smooth and very blendable on the skin, while the finish is softly luminous without being too shimmery or dewy, so it didn’t emphasize pores and gave skin a smoother appearance. It had semi-opaque, buildable coverage, but it was one of the lesser pigmented Cheek Pops I’ve come across. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Makeup Geek Secret Admirer (DC, $9.99) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Floating Lights (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Thumper (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- MAC I'm a Lover (P, $23.50) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Milani Delizioso Pink (10) (DC, $7.99) is brighter (90% similar).
- NARS Roman Holiday (LE, $30.00) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Obsessed (DC, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Gaiety (P, $30.00) is lighter, brighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Rain (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Sex Fantasy (LE, $30.00) is lighter (85% similar).
$21.00/0.12 oz. - $175.00 Per Ounce
The formula is described as “vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless.” The texture was smooth, soft, and dense, so it was never powdery in the pan or on the skin. The blush had good color payoff that was easily sheered out (or you could apply less, as the denser texture makes that easy to control).
It’s the kind of texture that almost blends itself as soon as you start applying and working it onto the skin. The finish became more luminous as I blended the powder onto the skin, but it was never shiny or overly shimmery, so it always looked smooth on my skin and did not emphasize pores or my skin’s texture. Most shades lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Clinique Cheek Pop Blush swatches.
Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Glycerin , Dicalcium Phosphate , Squalane , Ptfe , Dimethicone , Lauroyl Lysine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Polysorbate 80 , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Zinc Stearate , Silica , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.