Berry Pop (03)
Clinique Berry Pop (03) Cheek Pop Blush ($25.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a vibrant, medium-dark fuchsia pink with blue undertones and a satiny sheen. It’s intensely pigmented with buildable and blendable color; there’s no doubt that this is going to be a more intense blush, so it’ll work well across all skin tones, but fairer skin tones may want to use a light hand and more feathery brush (or a stippling brush).
The texture is soft and smooth, feels more like a cream than a powder (but definitely a powder), so the color can easily be sheered out for a softer, flushed look or applied more dramatically for true-to-pan color. It has a soft, satiny finish that’s naturally luminous but not overly shimmery or frosted. Berry Pop wore nicely for eight hours before starting to fade along the edges.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Becca Hyacinth (P, $32.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Let's Be Friends (LE, $24.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Pink Desire (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Plumberry (P, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Bred for Beauty (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kosas 8th Muse (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Narcissist (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, brighter, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Crush on Cupid (P, $20.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Rosy Does It (LE, $30.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Quantum (LE, $39.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$21.00/0.12 oz. - $175.00 Per Ounce
The formula is described as “vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless.” The texture was smooth, soft, and dense, so it was never powdery in the pan or on the skin. The blush had good color payoff that was easily sheered out (or you could apply less, as the denser texture makes that easy to control).
It’s the kind of texture that almost blends itself as soon as you start applying and working it onto the skin. The finish became more luminous as I blended the powder onto the skin, but it was never shiny or overly shimmery, so it always looked smooth on my skin and did not emphasize pores or my skin’s texture. Most shades lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Clinique Cheek Pop Blush swatches.
Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Glycerin , Dicalcium Phosphate , Squalane , Ptfe , Dimethicone , Lauroyl Lysine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Polysorbate 80 , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Zinc Stearate , Silica , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.