Charlotte Tilbury Tan (3) Airbrush Bronzer ($55.00 for 0.56 oz.) is a medium brown with moderate, warm yellow undertones and a matte finish. It had medium, buildable color coverage that applied unevenly and was difficult to spread and diffuse without a heavy hand; it was easier to apply set-foundation or powdered bare skin, but the excessive amount of blending did result in foundation lifting a bit.
The texture felt finely-milled but papery, drier, and there were clumps of powder that almost pilled up on my skin as I tried to apply and blend out the product. It darkened slightly over bare skin for me as well. The finish was very flat and matte, which resulted in emphasizing skin texture (especially when I smiled). The color showed signs of fading after eight hours of wear.
- MAC Your Wish is My Command (LE, $35.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Dior Warm Terra (002) (LE, $49.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Tan #3 (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Sunkissed Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium Deep (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- MAC Totally Taupeless (LE, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gorgeous Glowing Beauty #4 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Golden (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Milani Sun Tan (03) (P, $9.99) is lighter, brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Terra (P, $68.00) is lighter (85% similar).
TALC, MICA, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LAUROYL LYSINE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DIMETHICONOL, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, [+/- IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].