Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Cheek to Chic Blusher ($40.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a soft, peachy brown with soft, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. The center shade is a lighter, more shimmery peach, whereas the outer ring of color is a light-medium, rosy brown with a semi-matte to satin finish. It is most practical to use swirled together, though one can concentrate a bit more to the edge or more in the center to darken or lighten. The texture of both shades was the same: silky, smooth, and finely-milled without being powdery nor too firmly pressed in the pan. They applied evenly and blended out easily on my skin. The color stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me.
Per Charlotte Tilbury PR, this shade will return in January (it’s sold out, has been sold out, and so on).
- Tom Ford Beauty Solar Exposure (Highlighter) (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS PYT (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Rosa Romantica (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Unlimited (LE, $30.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Zoeva Palace Door (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Nuanced (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Glow #4 (LE, $60.00) (85% similar).
- LORAC Dance 'Til Dawn Blush #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, brighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Hummingbird Hype (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Physicians Formula Natural Glow (P, $12.99) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramines (Ci 77007)].