Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Cheek to Chic Blusher ($40.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a soft, peachy brown with soft, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. The center shade is a lighter, more shimmery peach, whereas the outer ring of color is a light-medium, rosy brown with a semi-matte to satin finish. It is most practical to use swirled together, though one can concentrate a bit more to the edge or more in the center to darken or lighten. The texture of both shades was the same: silky, smooth, and finely-milled without being powdery nor too firmly pressed in the pan. They applied evenly and blended out easily on my skin. The color stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me.
Per Charlotte Tilbury PR, this shade will return in January (it’s sold out, has been sold out, and so on).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gorgeous Glowing Beauty #5 (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Multi-Glow (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Tempted (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Unlimited (LE, $30.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Metal Peach (LE, $70.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS PYT (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Hummingbird Hype (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- MAC Nuanced (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Solar Exposure (Highlighter) (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Glow #4 (LE, $60.00) (85% similar).
Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramines (Ci 77007)].