Tweed Evanescent (130)
Chanel Tweed Evanescent (130) Les Tissages de Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect ($45.00 for 0.19 oz.) is a medium pink with warm undertones and sprinkling of fine, golden shimmer. It had more of a satin finish applied than overtly sparkly. The consistency was soft, silky, and a smidgen powdery in the pan but easy to apply and to blend out on my cheeks. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which wasn’t quite as described (“sheer blush harmony”), so that’ll be a let-down for anyone who was in the market for a sheer blush. The texture was soft enough that a lighter hand or less-dense brush could be used for more medium, buildable coverage, though. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Tarte Deco (LE, $29.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Pink (PiP, ) is brighter (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Lavender Lure (Bottom) (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- The Estee Edit Purr Pink (03) (P, $28.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek XOXO (P, $10.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- NARS Exposed (LE, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Guerlain Pink Me Up (P, $52.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- NYX Peach (DC, $5.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Pink Ingenue (P, $34.00) is more muted (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Cruel Intentions (LE, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).