Reve de Camelia
Chanel Reve de Camelia Illuminating Powder ($80.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a soft, light-medium peach with warmer, more golden and yellow undertones paired with a luminous sheen. It had a gel-powder formula that felt denser, as consistent with that type of formula, but picked up well without much effort and worked just fine with less-dense, more traditional tapered highlighting brushes.
The product had more opaque coverage that could be dialed up or down depending on one’s preference. The finish was luminous without being prone to emphasizing skin texture. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Clionadh Vesta (P, $12.50) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NARS Corniche (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Spotlight (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior #001 (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Rosy Gold (30) (P, $58.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Glow Up (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (85% similar).
- NARS Queen (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Beach Party (LE, $10.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Equinox (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE | C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER | SILICA | SQUALANE | GLYCERIN | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | POLYSORBATE 80 | ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN | 1,2-HEXANEDIOL | CALCIUM CHLORIDE | CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT | XANTHAN GUM | PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE | DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE | SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE | [+ / - (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL63A-I
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.