Lumieres de Kyoto
Chanel Lumieres de Kyoto Harmonie de Blush ($70.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark coral with warm, orange undertones and a gold shimmer strewn through a mostly matte finish.
The formula is supposed to “highlight, enhance and boost radiance for a luminous look” and consists of three shades–a soft, shimmery beige, muted coral-red, and light beige. The consistency was dusty and drier for me, which resulted in product not adhering as well to my arm (which is drier than my face) and looking noticeably powdery. It had semi-sheer, buildable coverage that looked better when I patted and buffed it onto my cheeks. It could have been a little more blendable for me, though, as it took some extra work to diffuse the edges when I tried it on my cheeks. The blush lasted for seven and a half hours before fading on me.
- Shiseido Alpen Glow (06) (P, $29.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC See Me Blush (LE, $24.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Jouer Cherish Me (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Hen Party (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- ILIA Stutter (P, $32.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Ripe for Love (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Paradise Glow (Left) (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ILIA Ladybird (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Sea Me, Hear Me (LE, $31.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit Coy Coral (02) (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).