Les Chaines de Chanel
Chanel Les Chaines de Chanel Illuminating Blush Powder ($70.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark, reddish-copper with warm undertones and a luminous finish. The texture was smooth, dense without being overly firm, and blendable on bare skin or applied over foundation. It had opaque color coverage that was picked up well with a brush and diffused readily across my skin.
The finish was glowing but not overtly shimmery, and it seemed to “melt” as I buffed out the powder over my skin. This shade lasted nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Cover FX Warm Honey (Right) (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Peachtwist (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Chanel Alezane (260) (P, $45.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame (P, $40.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Ciate Date Night (P, $26.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Sugar Spirit (LE, $30.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Intense (P, $40.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Raw (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Rhubarb #2 (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery, darker (80% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pure Love (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE | HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER | CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE | C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER | DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE | SQUALANE | GLYCERIN | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN | POLYSORBATE 80 | 1,2-HEXANEDIOL | DIMETHICONE | CALCIUM CHLORIDE | SILICA | PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE | CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT | XANTHAN GUM | ZINC STEARATE | LAUROYL LYSINE | [+ / - (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 75470 (CARMINE) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL46A-I