Legendary Green (857)
Chanel Legendary Green (857) Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner ($33.00 for 0.01 oz.) is a deep, forest green with subtle, cool undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had semi-opaque pigmentation in a single stroke, which was buildable to opaque coverage with two layers. The consistency was smooth and lightly creamy, so it glided across the skin without skipping or tugging but did not slide around or smudge. It wore well for nine hours on my lower lash line before starting to fade noticeably.
Chanel’s holiday collection will be available October 16th online and November 2017 at counters.
- Sephora Go For a Ride (P, $10.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Devotion (P, $20.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Late Night (P, $21.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Zodiac (LE, $21.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Secret (867) (LE, $33.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Work Out (P, $6.00) is darker (85% similar).
- MAC Swamped (P, $17.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- LORAC Dark Green (P, $20.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Chanel Noir Petrole (931) (LE, $33.00) is darker (80% similar).
$33.00/0.01 oz. - $3300.00 Per Ounce
The Stylo Yeux formula is supposed to be a “waterproof, smudge-proof” eyeliner with a “gentle, soft” texture. I gave up on this formula bit ago, as the majority of shades I had tried had a really firm, stiff, and painful-to-use texture, but new releases have much improved!
They are much, much creamier without being too wet, so they didn’t transfer or migrate easily. The formula was easy (and not painful!) to use even on my waterline. The eyeliners lasted nine hours or more on me.
Browse all of our Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner swatches.