Chanel Innocent (14) Rouge Allure Gloss ($37.00 for 0.20 fl. oz.) is a medium pink with warm undertones and very fine, light pink pearl. It had good color coverage, though not fully opaque, that went on without streaking, but some of the color settled into my lower lip lines noticeably.
The Rouge Allure Gloss formula is supposed to have “the colour intensity of a lipstick” with the “shine of a lipgloss” paired with “long-wearing coverage” that “instantly hydrates.” It’s a formula most suited for someone who likes more pigmented gloss, doesn’t mind some tackiness, and needs hydration. The texture had a light-medium weight to it with a light to moderate tackiness, which developed over time. It was comfortable to wear, as it was quite smooth and felt hydrating over the five hours it lasted.
- MAC Nutty & Naughty (LE, $20.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Bite Beauty Ten (Watercolor) (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Paul and Joe Beaute Carnaval (06) (P, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Sephora Pink Dahlia (14) (P, $12.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Cle de Peau Sequin (14) (P, $48.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Maybelline Caramel Infused (065) (P, $8.99) is lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Hoop (LE, $19.00) is lighter, brighter (80% similar).
- MAC Go for Girlie (LE, $20.00) is lighter, brighter (80% similar).