Blanc Graphique (949)
Chanel Blanc Graphique (949) Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner ($33.00 for 0.01 oz.) is a pale beige with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. It almost looked like a creamy, grayish beige to me at times, but the yellowness in the pencil itself made it seem warmer overall. The texture was smooth, lightly creamy without being too emollient, so while it glided on comfortably (even on the water line), it didn’t seem to slide around easily. It had opaque pigmentation in a single stroke, which went on evenly. The color stayed on nicely for nine hours on my lower lash line.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Fenty Beauty Chromewrecker (P, $22.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Wet Tshirt (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Fascinating (P, $21.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Santa Monica Blvd. (P, $24.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever M16 Matte White (P, $21.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Polar Ice (P, $17.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Exit (LE, $5.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Santa Monica Blvd (P, $24.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay When Doves Cry (LE, $25.00) is cooler (80% similar).
$34.00/0.01 oz. - $3400.00 Per Ounce
The Stylo Yeux formula is supposed to be a “waterproof, smudge-proof” eyeliner with a “gentle, soft” texture. I gave up on this formula bit ago, as the majority of shades I had tried had a really firm, stiff, and painful-to-use texture, but new releases have much improved!
They are much, much creamier without being too wet, so they didn’t transfer or migrate easily. The formula was easy (and not painful!) to use even on my waterline. The eyeliners lasted nine hours or more on me.
Browse all of our Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner swatches.