Catrice Warm Embrace 3D Glow Highlighter ($6.99 for 0.1 oz.) is a medium, peachy gold with warm undertones and a luminous finish. It had good color coverage that built up to full coverage with less than a layer on top. The consistency was incredibly soft, finely-milled, and felt like a cream-powder hybrid that had the smoothness and slip of the cream but the ease of powder. The powder applied well to my skin, blended out effortlessly, and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade wasn’t quite as metallic as the other two shades in the line-up but could be intensified by adding a second layer. It wore well for eight hours on me before it started to fade visibly.
- NARS Coucher de Soleil I (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Infatuation (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- LORAC Fearless (LE, $23.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Oh, Darling! (P, $33.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Gilty (LE, $49.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Frosted (LE, $8.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Fuego (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop On the Loose (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Topaz Flashes Gilt (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Dior Transatlantique (LE, $58.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
$6.99/0.1 oz. - $69.90 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "strong pigmentation" with a "creamy-soft powder texture" and designed without "any white pigments" to work on "especially" on "medium to dark skin tones." The most remarkable aspect about the formula was that "creamy-soft" texture--it was incredibly finely-milled, cream-like, and looked like the baked-gelee kind of formula but was much softer, more loosely-pressed without being powdery or dry. All three shades had good pigmentation, a superb texture, and applied beautifully to my skin. They yielded a more metallic, high-shine finish that didn't emphasize my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight to nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Catrice 3D Glow Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).