Coral Me Maybe
Catrice Coral Me Maybe Illuminating Blush ($5.99 for 0.16 oz.) is a pop of light-medium pink-coral with warm undertones and fine, flecks of gold shimmer strewn on top of a more matte finish. It appeared more satiny on the skin, once I had a chance to blend and buff the powder onto my cheeks, but it definitely had a subtler finish, which would make it ideal for someone who doesn’t like a lot of noticeable shimmer in their cheek color.
The Illuminating Blush formula is supposed to have a mix of “subtle shimmer” and a “light pearl” that adds color and a “soft glow” to the cheeks. The consistency was soft but powdery, a little drier and looser overall, so it was prone to sheering out and was harder to build-up coverage from its naturally medium coverage level, but it was possible with three to four layers. I noticed fading around the edges after six and a half hours of wear.
- Milani Berry Rays #4 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Shiseido Twilight Hour (02) (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Catrice La Vie En Rose (P, $5.99) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Chanel Sakura (87) (LE, $45.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- Stellar Beauty Beam (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Holiday (P, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Guerlain Angelic Radiance (LE, $53.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Pinch O' Peach (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry #2 (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Day Dream (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
alc, Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polylactic Acid, Carnauba (Copernica Cerifera) Wax, Dimethiconol, Tin Oxide, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.