MAC Dazzlepink Dazzle Highlighter ($34.00 for 0.34 oz.) is a light-medium peach with pink-to-peach shifting glitter. As described, the base was transparent, but there was plenty of “coverage” in the form of sparkle and flecks of flatter glitter particles. This translated into a noticeably glittery, highly reflective finish that was sparkly but not dirt-like at some angles (an issue with some glitters) due to the flat shape. The powder felt smooth, dense and more cream-like, but it picked up well with a tapered, highlighting brush and adhered evenly to bare skin. It wore well for eight hours with minimal migration/movement of the glitter over time.
- Becca Spanish Rose Glow (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Milani Moon Glow (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Luster (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty La Belle (P, $7.50) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #16 (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Snowflushed (LE, $33.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Glow Up (P, $32.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Forever Young (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Opal Glow (LE, $48.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Opal Flashes Jade (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$34.00/0.34 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to "reflect light with a shock of sparkle over translucent colour" with a "cream-powder" base that has "minimal fallout" and can be layered over "blush and eye shadow." It is supposed to wear for "8 hours." They had a dense, but smooth, consistency with lots of fleck-like sparkle and glitter--flatter but very reflective particles that adhered better to the skin and did, in fact, have "minimal fallout" and some travel/migration of sparkles over time but a lot of stayed in place over the eight hours it lasted for. The pigmentation was as described: lots of glitter and a transparent base, so it had "coverage" but in the form of sparkle and glitter. For all the reflective qualities of the finish, it didn't emphasize my skin's texture. They were easy to apply and blend out without losing the "coverage" or initial placement of the product.
Browse all of our MAC Dazzle Highlighter swatches.