Since we looked at pewter last week, I thought that we should focus on taupe this week, because it’s an equally complex and interesting color. I love how it can run warm and cool-toned (or even nearly neutral), so it’s a very versatile shade to work with. Check back tomorrow for my top five picks on cool taupes as well! 🙂 I’d love to hear about your personal favorites in the commments–always looking for suggestions!
- MAC Tailor Grey — a subtly warm-toned, gray-taupe in cream form
- theBalm #19 — a light-medium, golden taupe
- Makeup Geek Moondust — a dark, bronzy taupe
- Giorgio Armani #09 — a brightened, medium-dark golden taupe
- Edward Bess Dusk — a deepened, warm taupe