Buxom Mykonos Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush ($22.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a bright, medium coral with a balance of pink and orange undertones and faint, golden micro-sparkle over a natural matte finish. It appeared more natural matte with a few golden shimmers/sparkles at most. It had intense pigmentation in a single layer, where a little went a long way, and the product applied darker on my skin (both on my arm and cheeks) than it appeared in the pan. The consistency was soft, a little dusty in the pan, but it applied fairly evenly and diffused and spread well across my skin. It wore well for 10 hours and was still mostly intact after 12 hours of wear.
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Blush) (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Cover FX Spiced Cinnamon (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Nude Glow (Center) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Angelique (190) (DC, $45.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Newport Peach (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- KIKO 108 Orange Coral (DC, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Pampered (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Kaja Atmosphere (P, $19.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Totes (P, $8.00) is darker, warmer, glossier (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #215 HD Blush (DC, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$22.00/0.13 oz. - $169.23 Per Ounce
The powder blush is supposed to have "12-hour wear" thanks to the "primer-infused" formulation that is supposed to "seamlessly blend" with a "luminous finish." It is scented with a "subtle, beachy scent" (it smells a bit like coconut and suntan lotion... aptly described a"beach," but wasn't a scent I detected much on, though my sense of smell has been dulled down lately). Most of the shades had semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation--and some where intensely pigmented to the point where the warning "use with a light hand" comes into play--with soft, finely-milled consistencies that were a little dusty in the pan.
The finish varied from satin to more pearlescent, and one shade has larger sparkles to it, so you'll want to pay attention to the finish of a particular shade if you are particular about the level of shine/shimmer in your cheek colors. I noticed that most of the shades applied darker and richer on my skin, both my forearm as well as my cheeks, than they appeared in the pot. The blushes blended out well and lasted between nine and 11 hours on me--definitely a bit longer wearing than average. They looked smoother and were more forgiving of skin texture when worn on bare skin than the average powder blush, too.
Browse all of our Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush swatches.
Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Poloxamer 338, Silica, PTFE, Octadecene, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).