Buxom Havana Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush ($22.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light-medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. It appeared almost cool-toned in the pot, but it applied a couple of shades darker and seemed warm-toned (even heavily, where my undertones would have less influence). The consistency was soft, silky, and smooth without being powdery or dusty in the pan, yet the powder blush blended easily across my skin. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that built up to full coverage with less than half of a layer. It wore well for nine and a half hours on me before fading noticeably but was still fairly intact after 12 hours of wear.
- NARS Come Hither (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced So Peachy (P, $30.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Strobeberry (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Clinique Heather Pop (P, $21.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Perfect Bronze (Left) (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Culture (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Rosewater (P, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Blush (Original) (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Lollipop (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Stellar Beauty Beam (P, $25.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$22.00/0.13 oz. - $169.23 Per Ounce
The powder blush is supposed to have "12-hour wear" thanks to the "primer-infused" formulation that is supposed to "seamlessly blend" with a "luminous finish." It is scented with a "subtle, beachy scent" (it smells a bit like coconut and suntan lotion... aptly described a"beach," but wasn't a scent I detected much on, though my sense of smell has been dulled down lately). Most of the shades had semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation--and some where intensely pigmented to the point where the warning "use with a light hand" comes into play--with soft, finely-milled consistencies that were a little dusty in the pan.
The finish varied from satin to more pearlescent, and one shade has larger sparkles to it, so you'll want to pay attention to the finish of a particular shade if you are particular about the level of shine/shimmer in your cheek colors. I noticed that most of the shades applied darker and richer on my skin, both my forearm as well as my cheeks, than they appeared in the pot. The blushes blended out well and lasted between nine and 11 hours on me--definitely a bit longer wearing than average. They looked smoother and were more forgiving of skin texture when worn on bare skin than the average powder blush, too.
Browse all of our Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush swatches.
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Poloxamer 338, Silica, PTFE, Octadecene, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).