Bobbi Brown Pink Glow Highlighting PowderBobbi Brown Pink Glow Highlighting Powder ($25.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a soft, pinky-peach with warm undertones and a sparkling, metallic sheen. It had good pigmentation but was significantly lighter than the full-sized version I have, which may have been owed to the fact that the pan itself was dominated by the pale gold/white base with little of the rose/copper coloring. The powder had a smooth, almost velvety texture that was denser but not stiff or difficult to work with. It applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with little effort. I found the mini’s texture to be more flattering on my skin as it did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
The full-sized version retails for $48.00 and contains 0.28 oz. The mini contains $24.00 worth of product.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Spanish Villa (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Givenchy Mystic Pink (LE, $47.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Premiere (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop On Tempo (PiP, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Guerlain Electric Look #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Mystery Princess (LE, $22.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Aura (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Horse and Carriage (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Glint (-, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Shiseido Inner Light (01) (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$48.00/0.28 oz. - $171.43 Per Ounce
The formula is designed to give “high-impact, buildable radiance.” Most shades had medium or more intense pigmentation with moderate to intense shimmer, as some shades were more metallic and/or had fine sparkles. However, the powder buffs and diffuses particularly well and has a tendency to "melt" a bit more on the skin as a result. The texture was soft, smooth, and not too dense nor so soft that it became powdery in the pan. This formula typically lasted eight hours or so on my skin.
Browse all of our Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Glycerin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 80, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Dicalcium Phosphate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Silica. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Carmine (Ci 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.