Black Up NBL 03 BlushBlack Up NBL 03 Blush ($26.50 for 0.12 oz.) is a bold, bright dark berry with cool undertones and a satin finish. The finish became more glowing and luminous as the blush was blended onto the skin, and it seemed to look cooler and almost purplish as I diffused the color out.
The Blush formula is supposed to have “pure and intense color” that “blends to the skin.” It was richly pigmented with nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, but the consistency was firmer and drier in the pan, so it took more effort to get product to transfer onto my brush than a softer blush would. I was able to blend and diffuse the blush evenly on the skin, but again, that stiffer consistency made it more challenging to get a nice faded edge going. It wore well for nine hours before fading slightly.
- Melt Cosmetics Fire Fury (P, $22.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Here You Go (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Buxom Goa (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Cheerio (P, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop New Lowes (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- CoverGirl Deep Mauve (DC, $9.99) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Berry (DC, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Fuchsia (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Chic (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, more muted (85% similar).
- Viseart Violet #3 (PiP, ) is cooler (85% similar).
Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Yristate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Silica, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol Dimethicone. (+/-) May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6 Sodium Lake, Red 7 Calcium Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.