Bite Beauty Sagittarius Amuse Bouche Lipstick ($26.00 for 0.15 oz.) is an electrifying, neon pink with strong, cool blue undertones and a cream finish. It had nearly opaque pigmentation with a smooth, creamy consistency that had a touch of tackiness that helped keep it in place. The lipstick applied without dragging and deposited even color as it glided across my lips. There was a little bit of product that gathered in my deeper lip line, but it wasn’t noticeable from a normal viewing distance. This shade stayed on well for over six hours and was hydrating over time.
This color launches on 11/23!
- Makeup Geek Bachelorette (P, $12.00) is darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- Bite Beauty Moscato (DC, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Savage (P, $18.00) (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever C206 (P, $22.00) is darker, warmer, glossier (85% similar).
- MAC Doo Wop (LE, $18.50) is more shimmery, darker, less glossy (85% similar).
- Dior Ultra Loud (679) (P, $37.00) is darker (80% similar).
- Too Faced Melted Fuchsia (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Chanel La Diva (44) (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, darker (80% similar).
- Bite Beauty Satsuma (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Bite Beauty #007 (LE, $36.00) is darker, warmer, less glossy (80% similar).
$26.00/0.15 oz. - $173.33 Per Ounce
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick ($26.00 for 0.15 oz.) is supposed to have “bold, creamy color” with “extreme moisture, soft texture, and creamy wear.” The majority of the range is very pigmented–typically opaque with one pass–with a few shades being semi-opaque but usually buildable. All 34 shades are shimmer-free and vary being a soft satin finish to a natural finish (light shine but not glossy).
The consistency is very lightly creamy to lightly creamy with some shades requiring light-medium pressure and can pull the lip a bit when gliding it across the lips, though the color doesn’t appear ragged and the bullet itself doesn’t feel stiff (while other shades applied without tugging, so check individual shade reviews!) The majority of the shades I’ve tested have been lightly hydrating to non-drying and fairly comfortable to wear for the long-haul. They wear longer than average, from four to eight hours, depending on the intensity and propensity of the shade to stain.
Browse all of our Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick swatches.