Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini ($19.00 for 0.085 oz.) is a muted, medium gold with warm undertones and a metallic finish. It was richly pigmented with a soft, blendable consistency that was slightly looser in the pan compared to the permanent, full-sized version I have from years ago (which also felt creamier). On the skin, they looked and performed the same–high-shine, intense highlighters that blended out easily and lasted for eight and a half hours.
- Becca Opal (P, $38.00) (100% similar).
- Makeup Geek Nightlight (LE, $20.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Centerfold (P, $7.50) is lighter (95% similar).
- The Estee Edit 14K Glow (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown 24 Karat (P, $46.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Hourglass Lucent Strobe Light (LE, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Electric Slide (DC, $8.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew You (P, $45.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Lancome Gold Lights (P, $23.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Cover FX Moonlight (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
$19.00/0.085 oz. - $223.53 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish that "doesn't look glittery" and is blendable with an "intense highlight." The Minis were similar in color and performance to the full-sized shades, but the texture of the Minis seemed ever-so-slightly looser and not as cream-like to the touch. I just didn't feel like that discrepancy wasn't meaningful when I went to apply, blend out, or as the powders wore on the skin throughout the day. They were pigmented, easy to blend out, and had luminous to metallic finishes.
In terms of value, the full-sized highlighters retail for $38.00 and contain 0.28 oz. or cost $135.71/oz., so the minis contain $11.54 worth of product. On the other hand, a mini costs half the price of a full-sized; always keep in mind your usage habits and whether you're someone who will, in fact, use the full highlighter or whether you'd rather spend half the money and still get year(s) of use out of the mini.
Browse all of our Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini swatches.
Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide. May Contain [+/-]: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 75470 (Carmine).