My favorite kind of finish on lipstick is something that’s luminous with slight pearl–a glossier finish one but one that doesn’t wear away in a nanosecond. Here are some of my favorites for fall!
- Givenchy Nude Guipure — a light pink
- Bobbi Brown Neutral Rose — a subdued pink
- Too Faced Melted Villain — a glossy purple
- Too Faced Pink Chocolate — a glossy pink-plum
- Guerlain Garconne — a glossy red
LORAC Mega Pro 2 Eyeshadow Palette
LORAC Mega Pro 2 Eyeshadow Palette ($59.00 for 0.45 oz.) is now available for purchase online, exclusively at ULTA. It should also be in-store, too My review is here; the palette is best-suited for someone who likes the softness of LORAC eyeshadows and uses a primer and doesn’t already have a ton of LORAC palettes!
Don’t forget to check out the other Holiday 2015 Palettes & Gifts I’ve reviewed so far