Wet ‘n’ Wild White Raven MegaGlo Highlighting Powder ($4.99 for 0.19 oz.) is a bright, white-based highlighter with an iridescent blue-to-violet sparkle and finer shimmer. It had medium to semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that was drier and had chunkier sparkle in it, which I found made it harder to apply to the skin evenly. The powder just didn’t diffuse nor blend out nicely over my skin and seemed to emphasize my skin’s texture due to the product clumping up on my cheeks. I was surprised that it didn’t have a stronger sheen after I did my best to blend it out, but I think that it just didn’t flow seamlessly across my skin and that hurt the intensity of the finish. It wore well for eight hours on me but had some noticeable particles that had migrated through the day.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Pat McGrath Iridescent Pink (003) (PiP, $60.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kaleidos Moon Cruiser (P, $14.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry #3 (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Over the Moon (LE, $10.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Obsession (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Celestial (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Dior Pearlescent Glow (03) (P, $48.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Honeymoon (LE, $10.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Get Lit (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Luna (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
$4.99/0.19 oz. - $26.26 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be “highly pigmented” with a “silky smooth” texture that is “easy-to-blend.” The shades ranged from semi-opaque to opaque typically with smooth, denser textures that weren't stiff or difficult to work with. A couple of shades seemed a touch drier in the pan but did not appear dry on my skin usually. They blended out nicely and lasted around eight hours on average.
Browse all of our Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder swatches.