Wet ‘n’ Wild Rose Champagne Color Icon Blush ($2.99 for 0.20 oz.) is a soft peach with warm undertones and fine, gold pearl. It had a subtle shimmer-sheen finish that became softly luminous when buffed and blended out on the skin.
The brand says that it’s supposed to be a “buildable, blendable powder” with “long-lasting color.” It had good pigmentation that was buildably from mostly opaque to opaque. The blush had a fairly soft, lightly dusty texture that was blendable on the skin and easy to work with, especially if you’re someone who can be heavy-handed with blush. The color itself is on the lighter end of the spectrum, so it would be something that would show up more visibly on fairer skin tones than my light-medium complexion, where it worked more as a highlighter than a blush. It lasted well on my skin for seven and a half hours.
- NARS Sexual Content (Left) (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Amber Glow (LE, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Big Break (LE, $22.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Zoeva Palace Door (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Moment (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Strapped (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Inner Beauty (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Ciate Summer Love (P, $26.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Trustworthy (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Clinique Nude Pop (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in 326B), Calcium Titanium Borosilicate (in 329B), Methicone (in 325B, 329B), Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone (in 326B), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Carmine/CI 75470, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6/CI 15850].