Wet ‘n’ Wild Rose Champagne Color Icon Blush ($2.99 for 0.20 oz.) is a soft peach with warm undertones and fine, gold pearl. It had a subtle shimmer-sheen finish that became softly luminous when buffed and blended out on the skin.
The brand says that it’s supposed to be a “buildable, blendable powder” with “long-lasting color.” It had good pigmentation that was buildably from mostly opaque to opaque. The blush had a fairly soft, lightly dusty texture that was blendable on the skin and easy to work with, especially if you’re someone who can be heavy-handed with blush. The color itself is on the lighter end of the spectrum, so it would be something that would show up more visibly on fairer skin tones than my light-medium complexion, where it worked more as a highlighter than a blush. It lasted well on my skin for seven and a half hours.
- NARS Sexual Content (Left) (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Amber Glow (LE, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Cover FX Soft Peach (Right) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Peach (5) (P, $44.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Trustworthy (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Jolly (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Ciate Summer Love (P, $26.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Big Break (LE, $22.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Zoeva Palace Door (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Inner Beauty (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in 326B), Calcium Titanium Borosilicate (in 329B), Methicone (in 325B, 329B), Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone (in 326B), [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Carmine/CI 75470, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6/CI 15850].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.