Peau de Peche
Westman Atelier Peau de Peche Super Loaded Tinted Highlight ($75.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a soft, coppery brown with soft, warm undertones and a reflective, pearly sheen. It appeared a bit more shimmery when I swatched it on my arm than it appeared once I applied and blended it out on my cheeks–it seemed a bit finer and more luminous in practice. The texture was smooth to the touch, more like a cream-powder hybrid (very powder-like on my skin, just barely leaning more cream than powder in the actual pan) with some slip and moderate density, so it did work better with moderately dense brushes as well. It had opaque pigmentation that could be built up by using it with a lighter hand. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably,
The formula is supposed to have a “sheeny polish” with “an unprecedented number of skin-hydrating, ultra-calming natural ingredients to nourish and treat skin.” The ingredients they call out are: hyaluronic acid, caper extract, organic jojoba oil, and “cell-protecting antioxidant.” Since my life isn’t conductive to wearing the same highlighter for days on end, hard to say what it does to really treat the skin; the only part I can comment on is that the product sat well on my skin and gave me a glow without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. It had a faint, beachy scent but I couldn’t detect the scent on my face, more if I put my nose near the compact.
- Dior Golden Bronze (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Surreal (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Promise (P, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Mirage (LE, $47.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Amber Gold (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Dark (03) (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker, glossier (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Maldives (P, $38.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Bronze Glow (004) (P, $50.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Rosé (LE, $42.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).