Vieve Pesca Sunset Blush Review & Swatches
Vieve Pesca Sunset Blush ($32.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a brighter, light orange with moderate, warm undertones and a satin finish. This had slightly more visible shimmer compared to the other blushes in the range. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable–it was one of the better-performing shades I tried from the brand in this formula.
It had opaque color coverage, as marketed, that applied evenly to bare skin and spread out well. It stayed on nicely for eight hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Excuse My French (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC That's Peachy (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Anastasia Miami (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Foxy (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Kosas Papaya 1972 (Blush) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Cali Dream (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- ColourPop Stop It (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- NARS Luster (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Tarte Fortunate (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- By Terry Tropical Sunset #1 (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
$32.00/0.18 oz. - $177.78 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "high colour pay off" but be "easy to build and blend." The pigmentation was semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and I'd argue that they were pigmented enough where it wasn't "easy" to build up as the color tended to sit where initially applied and wasn't as readily spread out and diffused as top tier blush formulas are.
The finish was more satin to semi-matte, so not overtly shimmery (except one shade, at the time of review), but not a true matte finish either. The consistency was fairly soft, slightly drier and thinner, with light to moderate powderiness in the pan. It was a decent blush formula but not the most blendable and was most forgiving applied over a matte base (whether set with powder, drier skin, etc.). The thinner/drier feel made it more prone to emphasizing skin texture (like any flakiness).
Most shades lasted seven to eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Vieve Sunset Blush swatches.
TALC, MICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, CALCIUM ALUMINIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
It looks positively DREAMY! Also thinking that this is the perfect wintertime creamsicle orange shade for my winter skin depth. Love! 🍊
The blush looks quite smooth and has a very soft glow to it. Lovely.
What a lovely shade! I haven’t heard of this brand.