Urban Decay Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Stick ($26.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a translucent cream base with fine, multi-colored sparkle that had a soft, dewy sheen on the skin but the pearl was very subtle in person. The texture was thin with light slip and applied best by patting onto the high points of the skin and worked better with less-matte foundations (or less dry skin types).
Per the brand, it’s supposed to have a “silky, lightweight” texture that “glides on” and has an “airy finish” that could be built up from “subtly ethereal shimmer” to an “intensely holographic highlight.” The texture did not seem to play well with base products–anything with medium coverage and wasn’t dewy lifted too easily, which made the stick hard to work with. There was a subtle, bluish-lavender sheen on my skin after I patted it over my cheekbones, but it did not appear holographic nor did it look like a duochrome. I did not find that it built up well, so it was more like a subtle to light sheen but never looked intense. It lasted for six and a half hours on me.
- Pat McGrath Iridescent Pink (003) (PiP, $60.00) is more pigmented (90% similar).
- Milani Unicorn Dreams (PiP, ) is less shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Too Faced Unicorn Tears (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Becca Aquamarine (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Stila Monarch (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Becca Pink Pyrite (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Candy Floss (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Maybelline Opal (050) (P, $9.99) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Frosted Kiss (LE, ) is less shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- ColourPop Spellbound (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Tin Oxide. All Shades May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Barium Sulfate (Ci 77120), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.